Four Years of Reinvention
Over the past 4 years, we have produced 6 sold out Impact99 events, with the theme evolving from social media (2011) to building a social workplace (2012) to our most successful Summit in 2013, about Reinventing the Workplace.
After a year away from hosting an event, we hear you! You want more.
More Inspiration. More Real Stories. More Connection with Innovators.
More resources and tools to move your organization forward.
This year, we’re bringing more of the Impact99 experience to a new event: The Reinvent Work Summit.
We’ll answer questions like:
- How can I create an organization that people LOVE to produce for, where they come to work every day engaged and pouring 100% into the job they love?
- What are these new ways of organizational design, including Holacracy, ROWE, Self Managed organizations, where management is completely shifted – and what is right for my organization?
- What technology can help me manage my HR processes and people programs more effectively?
- How can I get started and have an impact in my organization, no matter what my role is?
In 2013 at Impact99 HR Summit, we talked about reinventing the workplace, and shared ideas about what is possible. This year, we go deeper and share HOW your peers are re-organizing their workforce, changing culture, and engaging employees and customers in innovative ways. Interact with our speakers and learn about the challenges, how they’re getting through them, and the results they’re getting by reinventing work.
Who should attend?
- OD and HR leaders
- Business leaders who are tired of mediocrity in their workplace
- Innovators who are looking for new ways to engage their workforce fully and sustainably
- Anyone in business who wants to stay ahead of the their competitors to attract and engage top talent
What to expect:
- A dynamic, fast-paced, immersive learning experience
- Real practitioners – HR leaders and CEOs – sharing their stories of reinventing work
- The best networking opportunity you’ll get all year
- A technology-integrated event – bring your laptop and mobile device to get the full experience!